Saturday, March 19, 2011

Daddy's Spoiled Girl


I've been told that I can be a spoiled brat, but what's wrong with getting everything I want? I'm daddy's little girl and whatever I say goes. My daddy is a big wig at a large company and so he has this personal assistant that does whatever I want and gets me anything and everything, otherwise I'll tell my daddy. Well, the other day I was in the mood for some shopping so I made the personal assistant take me out. If I tell him jump, he says "how high?". I had always thought he had a crush on me anyways, I can see how he undresses me with his eyes. Anyways I went to Victoria's Secrete and got some lingerie. Then we went out to eat at a nice fancy restaurant, only the best for this little girl. While we were eating I caught little gopher boy looking at my sweet perky tits. I couldn't help but tease him, so I leaned over the sable a little farther to grab the salt shaker. As I did that he choked a little on his food. I knew the game was on. I was feeling particularly horny that day so I decided to play a little game of cat and mouse. I stood up to go to the bathroom and whispered in his ear "meet me in the women's bathroom". His eyes got really wide and he looked like he was starting to sweat. I got into the bathroom and played with my hair a little bit and then went into the handicap stall. I heard the bathroom door open a few seconds later, he actually came in. I had to give it to him the kid had balls. He knocked on the stall door and I instantly opened it, grabbed his tie, and dragged him in. I pinned him up against the wall and started making out with him. He pulled away nervously and said "I can't do this, what if your dad finds out? I'll get fired!" I told him to shut up and stop being such a pussy, "I wont tell if you don't. Plus, if you fuck me good I'll make sure your job gets a lot nicer.". A huge shit-eating grin slowly appeared on his face. You could tell that his wild fantasy was coming true. I sat him down on the toilet and undid his pants. I pulled out his hard cock and put my lips around the tip. The I pulled away and stood up, "Okay, I think I'm done.". He frowned, "Wait! What? Did I do something wrong? You're not going to tell your dad are you?". I just flicked my hair over my shoulder and walked out. It was all a part of my plan. I was going to make him stew in it for a while and then see what I could get away with. So he came out of the bathroom and payed for the meal with daddy's credit card. We got in the car and started back to my daddy's house so he could drop me off.

It was silent the whole way there, I could tell he was thinking hard about what just happened. We finally pulled up to the house and he waled me to the door. He looked so upset and he asked me if there was anything he could do for me before he went back to the office. I told him he had to come in and grab daddy's dry cleaning and then he could go. We both walked up the stairs and when we got to my dad's room I pounced on him and knocked him onto my bed. He looked shocked and confused. I told him that he needs to fuck me dirty now. Still confused, he undid his pants. Was this going to be a repeat of what happened at the restaurant? I started giving him head, licking his cock up and down, playing with his balls with my tongue. His eyes rolled back in his head. Before he could get a chance I pulled down my skirt and pushed my thong to the side, wrapped my legs around his waist and sat down on his hard cock. I started riding him so hard the bed was knocking up against the wall. He couldn't believe he was getting fucked by the boss's daughter on his bed! After I had finished him off I made him go down on me, lick my wet pussy. I had to give it to him, he ate twat like a fucking pro. After I came, I pushed him off me and told him he better not be late with the dry cleaning and pushed him out the door. I told you, I always get what I want. Now little bitch boy buys me necklaces, clothes, shoes, toys, whatever I want. It's great being the daughter of a big CEO. Trust me... I get my way.

Do you think you could be my little gopher? I'll make you do all the dirty work. You can call me and we can have some Barely Legal Phone Sex and I can show you how it's my way or the high way. I may be a spoiled brat but I'm daddy's little princess and you better not forget that. So please call me at 1-888-402-8669 and ask for Teagan. I'll be your little Phone Sex Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment