Saturday, March 5, 2011

I need a big cock

Okay for all those bitches out there that say size doesn't matter... you they are lying. I can tell you right now I would much rather have a nice huge throbbing cock then some teeny tiny little pencil dick. I mean look at me, I need a real man to take care of me. Not just any dick will do, I need it long and THICK. So what if you think i'm a bitch or too picky, I can afford to weed through the losers. I really enjoy humiliating the dudes with small penis's that I come across too. Nothing is better then pointing and laughing at that sissy little pathetic excuse for a dick. 
I mean come on why settle for less when it is much more fun to humiliate a guy and cut him down to size when we all know he doesn't measure up. See these pictures are of a guy pleasing me with his big fat cock, OMG it felt soooooooo good. Don't you wish you could be that guy? Do you think you can bring as much game as he did? Or are you one of the little twerps that I get to belittle and punish for being so teeniney.
Call me at 1-888-40-BUNNY (1-888-402-8669) and ask for Teagan. I can be your Phone Sex Slut or your Humiliation Phone Sex ... it all depends on the size of you dick. I mean, I'm not being unreasonable am I? *giggles* Any self respecting girl would do the same. It's time to be choosey and don't settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment