Saturday, March 12, 2011

My cuckold man



My boyfriend has a small dick and he can't really do anything with it. I mean, don't get me wrong he tries but he can't please me for shit. He has never made me cum and he never will. he can't even eat my pussy well. I mean if it wasn't for the fact that he is smart, holds a good conversations, and can cooks really well then I would have kicked his ass to the curb a long time ago. I think that if he watches me fuck another guy that maybe he can learn something, show him what a real man is supposed to do.
So we went to this one web site to find if there were any men that would want to fuck me in front of my husband to show him what a little cuck he really is. Of course we got a bunch of offers right away and we weeded through the list of guys and finally we agreed on Antonio. Well needless to say that Antonio had a nice huge cock and a ripped body. He was everything my scrawny little boyfriend wasn't. While Antonio was fucking me my boyfriend had to watch and i kept telling him that he could never fuck me this good. He sat there and held my hair back while I got railed really hard. I really hope it was a learning experience for him. Antonio even ate me out over and over again and I came all over his face. he gave me orgasms I hadn't experienced in a LONG time. It was amazing. Now my boyfriend didn't enjoy it as much as I did, I think he felt pathetic. Well, he should to be honest.
You have a tiny little pecker and you know you can't satisfy my needs? But you want to watch me get taken care of by a real man? Give me a call, I am more then happy to do a Cuckold Phone Sex Call with you. There is nothing more satisfying then watching my man's face while I fuck another guy. I can be such a bitch sometimes but it needs to be done. How else will these guys learn unless he were to call me for Voyeur Phone Sex? You have to observe to understand how pathetic you are. So give me a call at 1-888-40-BUNNY (1-888-402-8669) and ask for Teagan. You can reach me on Yahoo and AIM under the screen name TastyTeagan. Talk to you soon pencil dick ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment