Saturday, April 2, 2011

2 dicks are better then 1

 Last week I was hanging out at my ex-boyfriend's house, hanging out with some friends. I wasn't to excited to be around my ex but I really wanted to get out and chill with my buddies. My ex's best friend was there and I had always thought he was really cute. As the night went on, we were all having fun and being civil towards each other.The later it got the more the crowd started to thin out. I had had a couple of drinks so I thought it would be best for me to hang out for a little while and sober up before I headed home. Little did I know that decision would be getting me in the middle of something I hadn't imagined...
I was sitting on the couch watching some TV when the last person left for the evening, leaving my ex, his friend, and I alone. I was sitting in the middle of the couch and they kept scooting closer and closer to me. Before I knew it my ex was sliding his hand up my leg and his friend was going for my breasts. It felt so good and I was still a little buzzed so I didn't put up much of a fight. Clothes started coming off and things started getting really hot. They both wanted me to go down on them so i got to my knees and pulled out their dicks. Oh, having both of them in my face at the same time really made me wet. Licking both of them and sucking one while jurking the other. Well we all know where sucking leads to... fucking. Blowing one while the other fucked my tight little pussy.
Oh i never expected that night to go the way it did, but I'm glad it happened. The funny part in after that I guess my ex got a taste of what he missed and started calling me all the time. We had some Blow Job Phone Sex and reminisced about our get together and did some 3some Phone Sex. But after I while I got bored with him again and kicked him to the curb again. I would much rather talk to you and play out your fantasies. So give me a call at 1-888-402-8669 and ask for Teagen. I would love to be your little blow job queen. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment