Saturday, April 9, 2011

Horny and Waiting

So I was laying in my bed this morning after I woke up and I was trying to remember the wonderful dream I was having. Then it came back to me... I had the most amazing dream about a call I had the other day. I couldn't help but grab my perky tits and pinch on the nipple just thinking about it. Well, I was on cloud nine so I ran my hand down the side of my tight little body and down my panties. Oh my god, just typing this out brings back all those thoughts of my Fantasy Phone Sex. I would really love to hear from you, I am ready and waiting. I would really enjoy finding out what your fantasy is and doing a Role Play Phone Sex call. Don't be shy, call 1-888-402-8669 and ask for Teagen. Please don't keep me waiting, I really want to have some fun with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment