Saturday, April 16, 2011

Slippery when wet

You know even dirty girls have to get clean every now and then. I really really love to take a nice warm steamy bath every night to relax and collect my thoughts. There is nothing that feels better then that hot water running over my body, lathering up that beautiful smelling soap and rubbing it all over myself. Cleaning every inch of my soaking wet body.
 You know what I think is a lot of fun is teasing a guy while I'm in the tub. Leaving the bathroom door open just slightly so he can see a little when he walks by. Then cleaning myself and rubbing ever so slightly up against the glass door on the shower. Steam fogging up all the glass so he can't see everything just shadows and movement. I can hear him at the bathroom door breathing heavy trying to get a peak. So much fun.
I know, I'm a dirty dirty girl. If you would like to hear more about what I do to myself in the shower call me for some Hot Phone Sex. I would love to be your little Phone Sex Tease. So pick up your phone and dial 1-888-402-8669 and ask for Teagan. I'm about to jump in the shower so don't wait, call me while I'm all dripping wet for you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment